Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recap

Rumors are that the best summer of your life is when you are 24...now I don't know if this will be the best one I will ever have, it is definitely up there with one of the most memorable! Thanks to all my amazing friends that made it that way! Here are a few fun things that made summer fly by so fast... We went to multiple drive ins
Attempted the guitar
Played in a kickball league
Went for many drives and treat runs with this goob!
Day in Park City with the BFF
Of course many summer weddings
Dads work party with the fam bam
Some of my days off of work were spent at my dads swimming and playing in the bounce house
Boating and quality time with the BFF
Bike rides almost every night!
ReAl games with friends
Mini vacays to Bear Lake, Logan, Manti, etc!
Date nights with this boy to multiple Bees games, soccer games, golfing, mic nights, star gazing, campouts, bonfires
Almost every day I made an appearance at a pool!
Many hikes
Concerts
The four of us spent every day together
And it couldn't be more clear that the best season is here! We are football addicts and of course the three of us explode each others phones during the entire game and get upset with any mistake even though they won 41-0...GO UTES!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion