Monday, September 10, 2012

And fall begins..

3 different flavors of cake pops with the bestie for Sunday dinner with the friends
The only two pictures we took at the state fair, besides MO complaining I know to many people, we had a great time!
This is what happens when MO is bored in line and trying to meet up with my friends
The best part of Friday night...before the disappointing game, car getting booted, and spending about 8 hours on what is usually a 3 hour drive..
Ugh sitting at the table for close to 10 minutes before realizing this
Sunday hike with the fam and looks like someone had an explosion!
Friday was great, considering I had the day off of work, got to go to lunch with Mama T and some of the docs I worked with in my old clinic! When I walked in Mama started crying, she says she didn't realize just how much she misses me. Went on a road trip with my favorite UTES to a place I don't plan on going back to. The car got booted, traffic was AWFUL, and the game was plain embarrassing. Saturday was football all day before going to the fair. Something about people watching and carni trash that I just love. Sleepover with the broski, his wife, Klonz, his fiance' McCall (SOOO excited for them) and MO. We kicked off Klonz, and McCalls' engagement with a bang! ha Sunday dinner with my favorite meatheads, and the cutest girls, quality time with the bestie, and Sunday hike with the fam! Here's to an event filled week! Let the good times roll!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion