Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Seesters "29"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend, and big sis! I can't think of anyone I would rather have than her to call my seester! She's the best thing and I will always be in debt for EVERYTHING she has done for me. I was lucky to have her growing up! We never were super close growing up, I was just the tag-a-long, little, annoying, spoiled, cry baby sister she begged our parents for, for so long! I can't imagine anyone else to have go through all our trials with though. I love you Ash and all our memories! The one family I can't NOT talk to or see daily. I am just as obsessed with my sister as my nieces...
We have traveled the nation together
I see so many things that my mom did that she does now with the girls. Even the sayings we promised we would NEVER do to our children!
I wouldn't doubt if she was making fun of me before this was taken. I was a cry baby but that's what she got for picking on me!
I love our holiday traditions...
I love how excited we get when we hear something that reminds us of something that is such a great memory to us, like when we heard Dickens Festival was back!
This is so perfect for us...She LOVES and misses her sleep but she always makes sure her loved ones are taken care of no matter the lack of sleep!
My partner in dealing with the HOURS of moms photography
We always reminisce how great our parents were growing up
The most important people in my life
Our parents greatest joys!
Our favorite time of year
Can't think of a better family to have be apart of
Braving the cold every December to keep the traditions alive
Always missing mom
Luv my sis!
Mom made sure we were "coordinated" for every event
BBQ's in the fall up the canyon are a favorite memory
I'm glad she begged for so many years for a sister!
Can't help but think how much mom loved us and how she would adore Shaun and Mia
Nobody else I love more than these three and the one and only Santa out there that we saw every year growing up!
I hope you're enjoying your day Ash. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion