Thursday, October 25, 2012

At it again

Any one of my friends can tell you that I am OBSESSED with pictures, quotes, and messages that make my day...here are a few of my favorites from the month! Since my body is covered in scars, and I can't go to an event without at least one Iphone snap there is no motto more fitting for me...
Dying when my friends sent this to me...He asked if he made my day. Clearly he wasn't aware that you're not supposed to send the picture of Drake telling you what to do.
My friends tell me daily that I know to many people, and I am the KK (Kardashian) of Utah. I always argue it and tell them I'm only "popular" to a group of people. They of course found this appropriate for me...
AHHH yes...SOOOO ready and LOVING the snow!
I laughed so hard when I got this one...my friends tell me all the time I have a Pinterest addiction and this is exactly what I tell the boys when they tell me to stay off of it.
I have A LOT of obsessions but F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is definitely near the top of my list. If you have seen it but not a die hard fan like myself all you need to know is Ross is Rachels' lobster...now maybe you have an idea. I love that my lobster has a name change in my phone and this as his picture when he calls! I literally laugh out loud every time, thanks to his cousin for helping herself to my phone to change everything!

1 comment:

Freddie said...

You're to classy to be a Kardashian. You will always be the LC of Utah. Any luck with that BJ?

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion