Monday, October 22, 2012

Solid fun!

Solid weekend with my amazing friends and family! Friday as soon as I got home from work Katie and I stained the wood pallets and made the cutest coffee table! We had plans to go to the Haunted Forest with some friends but we vetoed the idea. Instead I called MO and he came over and took Michelle, Katie and I to Nielsens to get some ice cream. (Nice way to try and win over the roommates bud!) We ended up breaking out Curses when we got back and had Alonso, McCall, Mark, and Hank all come over and join us for some fun! We ended the night with a movie and the worst headache from the wood stain! Saturday night I ventured down to my sisters for her annual Halloween party. It was a great night although my jokester brother-in-law and Josh dressed up as joker clowns and I hid in Nanners arms as tears just ran down my cheeks. As they made their way outside I heard Mia scream and instantly start crying also...I went and picked her up and I'm pretty sure we didn't let go of each other for about 10 minutes. She still says "Daddy you scared me and Cee-Cee, that was mean!" haha Oh I LOVE those goobs of nieces I have! Unfortunately my Utes lost again, but I will stick by them until the day I die. The party was a blast and we ended the night of course with another sleepover! (I sometimes think my brother-in-law uses it as an excuse so he doesn't have to say he misses me too!) Eventually I made my way back home on Sunday to get ready for our first party. We had such a great turnout and I have the most amazing friends ever! Safe to say, once again another solid weekend! Meemers attempting the doughnut game. She didn't like the concept of not using her hands!
Spence and I...friends for almost 10 years, CRAY CRAY!
Love these two! My sister and Michele after the pie eating contest
Nanners attempt at the doughnut game!
House warming party was a success! Favorite gifts and the boys who have been M.I.A. the last two months
Phonecalls from this goob for a sleepover make my week!

1 comment:

Freddie said...

I can't get over how big and beautiful Mia is getting. Sounds like fun Sug. I know you value those nights with family and friends more than most people realize.

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion