Monday, October 29, 2012

PERFECT

This weekend was PERFECT!!! SOOOOOOOOOO happy to have my UTES win again! Although it took HOURS to wind down from being hyped up! Our star player..STAR! Great kid!
The perks of having tickets where I do...Up close and personal! Mr. BJ himself...I've known OF the dude for 7 years but I've actually known him for the last 5 years..my thoughts aren't blogging appropriate.
Sunday afternoons with the fam bam! Nothing better than Ridiculousness, Sunday Football, and my dads homemade cakes..YUMMMMM!
Watching Ninnon and J spray paint picures...while it was quite entertaining I found myself watching Jon and his facial expressions. They were priceless as they were revealing their final products!
Yeshhhh!!! SOOOOO happy to get that W and soooo happy for Reggie! Great game bud!
Saturday morning cartoons with this goofball
AHH the bat phone. Happy to report we didn't have to use this sucker Saturday.
Schlaud text me during EVERY game...I ignored it during the fourth quarter and baddaboom he blew it up. You would think being back east AND having game day himself on Sunday he would sleep...try again!
THIS MADE MY NIGHT!!!!!!! AHH not just because we won but because of that top right picture!
Go back to 2008...the whole season was incredible, who doesn't LOVE going undefeated? BUT who doesn't love their BFFFFFFFFFFFF making the game winning TD in the VERY FIRST ANNUAL BLACKOUT?!?! Oh those memories seem just like yesterday! So proud of you still Bubbs!
And lastly...I talked to this boy!!! AHHHHH I didn't believe it when I got the phone call!!!!!! I sat there for a moment staring at his name on my screen until I hit answer and questionably said "Hello?" "MACE! It's been awhile, how are you?" My heart melted...for those who don't know, my major crush since I was a junior in high school, now a NFL starter..NBD. My bragging rights for now!
Everything really was perfect! Ended the weekend with a movie and goodies with the roomies! PERFECT!

1 comment:

Freddie said...

Wow this post took me back in time. Thank you for the best 6 years Sug. You will never know how much I cherish those late nights at the stadium and being surrounded by family and friends. Football will always be a big part of your life and the blackout will always be a little extra special to me.

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion