Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Golden Day

The Golden Princess is having her golden birthday tomorrow! I can hardly wait to spend the WHOLE day with her! She has been such an addition to our family with her witty comments, sassy attitude, and curiosity about everything! Christmas Eve last year she pointed at a man and yelled "LUDA!" Hmm..concerned about her love for the rapper Ludacris but I am putting the blame on the Biebs!
I take advantage of the moments where she just wants to cuddle with Cee-Cee
This baby has grown up way to fast!
We LOVE picktahs!
Mia asks my sister NIGHTLY for a sleepover, and when she gets one she needs to make sure the WHOLE crew is there, LaLa (her build-a-monkey) and Bieber are included!
She loves to wear my shoes, yet these ones she can't stand up in for more than 15 seconds before falling.
Blue 42, Blue 42...I love when she looks and me and says "We like football huh Cee-Cee?!"
I miss our Sunday walks
I can't resist this face!
Swimming at Grandpas this summer! Such a great day, thanks Dad!
Found this gem on my phone, I love taking naps with my cuddlebug
...clearly I have her whole life
Watching the olympics was a highlight of our summer, and she learned what to do when you see the American flag and hear our National Anthem!
Last summer at my cousins wedding
Miss Meemers LOVES my phone, and my favorite is when I find ALL the pictures she takes of herself on it!
And this was the day when I lost the title of "Best Babysitter" by the looks of what she ended up having for breakfast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUDDLEBUG! Thank you for your entertainment and sassy pants the past few years and here are to many more! LUB YOU Princess!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion