Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fajah

My old man is one year older! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fajah! My dad is one of a kind. He has such a soft and gentle heart. I value the many life lessons he has taught me and will cherish all of our memories! The way he had such unconditional love for my mother. They were the definition of true love...
He worked so hard to support our family. I value that he did it and not once did he complain (at least in front of me) Due to his hard work we were very privileged to get to experience so many fun adventures!
I was the BIGGEST daddys girl growing up. I watched football on the weekends, LOVED going to Niners games, sat on his lap every Sunday night and watched "Walker, Texas Ranger" with him. When I didn't like what my mom made for dinner, my dad saved the day and made WHATEVER I wanted! Seriously, I was soooo lucky!
Thank you for teaching me family values, I LOVED getting to spend so much time with you yesterday! I will forever be a "Daddy's girl" but it's hard not to be with such an amazing man I get to call Dad!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion