Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's ova!

I never knew I had so many friends that thought they were politicians...I LOVE America, but I was so frustrated with the Americans last night I had to stay off of social media...I'm still avoiding it but of course I found the time to make my immature input on it....and NO I wasn't for Obama my hashtags confirmed it but I you can't see them!
Yep, my best friend and I joined the bandwagon that says you want to move out of the country...but at least Australia is pretty!
And the main reason I am sooooo excited for the election to be over...I can officially get in Christmas mode! We've already watched this this week, and I'll watch it a few more before Christmas actually gets here! BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion