Monday, November 5, 2012

BFFS

It's nothing new to say that my friends mean the world to me. I really think I have the best friends ever for me, but I am extra thankful for my three BFFS! Katie...seriously we are like the same person. She just gets me. I don't have to say anything and she can tell you what I am thinking/feeling. Friday night we had some BFF time right after work and when Terry called he couldn't even understand what I was saying because I was laughing so hard. It's never a dull moment while we are together! We have countless memories and can't wait to see what the future brings for us. Thanks BFF for always being there!
J...he puts up with so much of my crap, calls me out on it, and of course never lets me forget all my blonde moments. I'm so glad I never stopped being his friend, even though he made part of middle school miserable. He's always there, and puts up with the real me.
Jon...we annoy the crap out of each other, but I can't imagine not spending some time with him every week. So many of the little things is what makes our friendship work. Sonic drinks, Mickey D runs, College football, Utah Jazz, RSL games, most important our UTES, temple drives, sleeping (our friends like to make bets who will fall asleep faster between the two of us), and just talking. Going to miss him if he leaves the state for med school.
We really do bug the crap out of each other, they've teased me so much I've cried, J is my punching bag, Jon and I talk like we are the most amazing and attractive people ever, they still sterotype me, we sound like brothers and sister, but I can't imagine having anyone else to go to through all these years with. Who else is going to see every side of me? As soon as I start talking about my girly drama they roll their eyes, yet hours later they're concerned for my well being. I got lucky to have these two put up with me, and everything I have gone through in the last 10+ years!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion