Monday, September 17, 2012

!!!!UTES!!!!

Utah vs. byu is one of the greatest rivalries in college football, also one of the most overlooked games. Saturday night was intense, there were moments that I caught myself holding my breath. CONGRATS UTES!!! It's a family tradition in MO's family that the losers have to jump in the pool! Since we were at the game, he missed jumping in with everyone else...just glad it was him and not me!
I love the ignorant texts I get from byu fans, but forwarding them to my best friend gets him going! Ha SOOO glad Jon is a UTE fan so I can send them on and get out my frustrations!
I knew I liked Kenny Chesney, and when he picked UTAH over the zoobs it confirmed it!
LOVE my alma mater and will until the day I die!
Walking into the stadium
BEST SC update eva!!! haha
SOOO happy when I found this little gem!
Yes our fans rushed the field THREE times, but for some fans beating byu is the only win that matters all season
Last 3 consecutive years, last 4 out of 5, last 8 out of 11...no matter how you look at it UTES are the winners and I just can't get over how happy I am that they played better than the USU game

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion