Monday, September 24, 2012

Idaho

Sun not even up, tired eyes, 2 sleepy children and an exhausted father and sister we drove up to Idaho to spend some time with my moms brothers family! My cousin returned from his mission in South Africa and we jumped at the opportunity to drive up there to see them! Do your cousins pull your hair and tickle you while you are getting a picture taken?
Cooper is THE CUTEST! I love my cousins little boy!!!!
Megs and I
We stopped in Brigham City to grab breakfast and drove by the temple! We were a little bummed we were missing the dedication, but being with family ALL day was priceless!
My "little" cousins that totally beat me up
My Uncle Doug showed up with Abby, it was such a surprise!
Getting ready to drive home, I have the most amazing family
Mareesa, Mckaid and Lise!
Thanks favorite cousins for letting us spend some time with you and eat amazing food (as ususal). Can't wait until we get a chance to see them again.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion