Monday, October 8, 2012

Conference

Football, Conference, more football, and then more conference is what this weekend consisted of! Friday I got off work early and headed down to hang out with my sister for a few hours before taking the girls up to my house for their sleepover! Regardless of me being miserable Friday night, we had so much fun watching countless movies, a little football, playing Barbies and of course the junk food! Saturday we continued before finally returning the little nuggets to my sister. Met up with the besties (SOOO HAPPY to have a night with JON & J) and then returned to my lonely abode! Sunday breakfast at my sisters, lunch at my dads, then returned to my sisters for cake and ice cream! I always have such great weekends and wish they lasted a little longer!! My dads "Pumpkin" cake...turned out okay for the first time!
Meemers fell asleep waiting for Nanners to get ready before returning them home! Right before she fell asleep she looked at me, pointed her finger, and said "Don't wake me up, K Cee-Cee, I tired" Poor thing...
She LOVES her papa!
On a side note...I thought I loved my other kickball team, then I met these guys. It's the highlight of my week, nobody is as entertaining and we have only lost once! WAHOO!!!!
Now back to my dads tonight for more celebration Tuesday...bowling with Jon (I need to take advantage of these nights with the best friend before marriage and med school get him!) Wednesday...girls night Thursday...KICKBALL and BFF night Friday...get in game mode for... Saturday..where we will be watching the UTES take on UCLA! AHH life is sooooo good!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Senior Dinner Dance

Senior Dinner Dance
Friends Forever

My Best Friend and Inspiration

My Best Friend and Inspiration
LOVE YOU MOM

Daddy Warbucks

Daddy Warbucks
Family Reunion